This is a classic Moab ride! You’ll gain elevation (approximately 700 ft.) as you “get your pedal on” up toward the boundary of Arches National Park. Having a good fitness base will help you enjoy this ride. Keep your eyes open for the dinosaur tracks embedded in sandstone along the way. Riders will experience a variety of Moab’s unique terrain including slickrock and short technical rocky sections. At the top of the climb, a short hike takes us into a remote area of the park and breathtaking views of the colorful bluffs below. Remember, the return ride is almost all downhill!
- Skill Level: Intermediate, Moderate
- Previous mountain bike experience is highly recommended.
- See dinosaur tracks
- Fun mix of trail and slickrock
- Professional guide
- 1 bottle of water
What to Bring
- Additional water to refill water bottle
- Comfortable clothing, including layers for the colder months.
- All riders, regardless of age or height, must be capable of operating hand brakes and shifting gears.
- Minimum age for youth is 8 years and minimum height is 3'8".
- We have bikes for people of almost all sizes, including bikes with 20" wheels that are suitable for kids 3 ft. 8 in. or taller. We do not have bikes for kids shorter than 3 ft. 8 in.
Minimum Trip Capacity
This tour requires at least 2 guests to make it go out. If there is a solo traveler they can pay a solo rider fee ($65) and still go. If others book later we can remove the fee. If guests want to go by themselves, there is a private tour option.