This is a classic Moab ride! You’ll gain elevation (approximately 700 ft.) as you “get your pedal on” up toward the boundary of Arches National Park. Having a good fitness base will help you enjoy this ride. Keep your eyes open for the dinosaur tracks embedded in sandstone along the way. Riders will experience a variety of Moab’s unique terrain including slickrock and short technical rocky sections. At the top of the climb, a short hike takes us into a remote area of the park and breathtaking views of the colorful bluffs below. Remember, the return ride is almost all downhill! Must be able to use hand breaks and shift gears. Tour duration time includes bike fitting, bike instruction, and travel time to the trailhead.
- Skill Level: Intermediate, Moderate
- Previous mountain bike experience is highly recommended.
- See dinosaur tracks
- Fun mix of trail and slickrock
- Professional guide
- 1 bottle of water
What to Bring
- Additional water to refill water bottle
- Comfortable clothing, including layers for the colder months.
- All riders, regardless of age or height, must be capable of operating hand brakes and shifting gears.
- Minimum age for youth is 12 years and minimum height is 3'11".
- We have bikes for people of almost all sizes, including bikes with 20" wheels that are suitable for kids 3 ft. 11 in. or taller. We do not have bikes for kids shorter than 3 ft. 11 in.
Minimum Trip Capacity
This tour requires at least 2 guests to make it go out. If there is a solo traveler they can pay a solo rider fee ($65) and still go. If others book later we can remove the fee. If guests want to go by themselves, there is a private tour option.