Towering 2,000 feet above the Colorado River, the park provides a breathtaking panorama of the Canyonlands area with sculpted pinnacles and buttes. This super fun introduction to singletrack has rolling terrain, mixed with some short climbs and lots of fun sections to cruise on. We enjoy the Intrepid Trail in the morning on our half-day tours. Previous mountain bike experience is highly recommended.
- Spectacular views
- Single-track trail
- Intermediate/ Moderate level
- Professional guide
- 1 bottle of water
What to Bring
- Additional water to refill water bottle
- Comfortable clothing, including layers for the colder months.
- All riders, regardless of age or height, must be capable of operating hand brakes and shifting gears.
- Minimum age for youth is 8 years and minimum height is 3'8".
- We have bikes for people of almost all sizes, including bikes with 20" wheels that are suitable for kids 3 ft. 8 in. or taller. We do not have bikes for kids shorter than 3 ft. 8 in.
Minimum Trip Capacity
This tour requires at least 2 guests to make it go out. If there is a solo traveler they can pay a solo rider fee ($65) and still go. If others book later we can remove the fee. If guests want to go by themselves, there is a private tour option.