We offer daily sunrise flights when temperatures are low and the winds are calm, making for the safest flight possible. Although time in the air can range from 45 minutes to two hours, our hot air balloon flights average just over an hour. We meet about thirty minutes before sunrise. Therefore, times vary throughout the year. Be sure to ask for the official meeting time when you call to confirm your flight.
- A memorable hot air balloon flight
- Memories to last a Lifetime!
- Special post-flight toast ceremony
- Return transportation to the launch site
- Digital photos on the ground and in the air (on request)
What to Bring
- A bottle of water
- A camera
- A hat and sunglasses are highly recommended
- You should dress for an outdoor activity according to the season and temperature of that day. The temperatures in the desert can fluctuate by as much as 40 degrees throughout the day so dress in layers which will allow you to adjust as needed.
- Please wear closed-toe, low heeled shoes.