Raft one of the most popular and scenic stretches of the Colorado River. Experience several mild-to-moderate rapids such as Onion Creek, Cloudburst, Rocky Rapid, and the famous Whites Rapid. You'll also have plenty of time to relax and swim, plus you'll savor our exclusive hot barbeque lunch at a riverside ranch. When you raft with the Moab Adventure Center, you can choose your level of excitement and involvement - paddle rafts (you paddle) and oarboats (a guide rows) are both available and inflatable kayaks are available upon request at no extra charge!
- Mild Class I-III whitewater (Depending on water levels)
- Spectacular Western scenery
- Includes transportation to and from the river
- Transportation to and from the river, hotel pickup available upon request
- Lifejackets, rafting equipment and professional guides
- BBQ Lunch at Red Cliffs Lodge riverside pavilion
- Water and snacks
What to Bring
- Plenty of sunscreen
- Waterproof camera
What to Wear
- Clothing to get wet. Quick-drying clothing is recommended.
- Sandals with straps, water or tennis shoes.
- Everything you bring with you on the river will get wet.
- Please leave any valuable items in your hotel, vehicle, or leave them with us when you check-in for your trip.
- Cell phones are not recommended unless they're in a protective case or bag (available for purchase at our meeting location).
- Minimum age is 5
- Minimum weight is 50 lbs.
- Maximum chest size: 52"
If you are pregnant, you will not be permitted to go rafting. Our trips take place in remote wilderness settings where access to advanced medical care can be hours away (possibly overnight), and conditions such as extreme heat and vigorous activity can amplify the discomfort and aggravate any known or unknown conditions. Please remember that, you will not always be pregnant, but the river will always be here. We do not believe it is worth the risk, no matter how early you are in your pregnancy. We think moms are special and hope you understand. If you become pregnant after already having a reservation, please contact our office and we’ll arrange a full refund of your trip fare.