Arches National Park is one of five National Parks in Utah, it boasts the highest density of natural arches in the world with more than 2,000 arches. Driving and hiking through this Jurassic aged wonderland provides a glimpse back in time when gentle geologic forces from deep below the surface bulged upward to crack the surface sandstones into fins.
From the vehicle, you'll see views of famous landmarks and vistas. You will also enjoy several short guided hikes to spectacular arches. The longest hike we take on this tour is approximately 2 miles round trip. The amount of hikes we take varied depending on who is booked on the trip. If you prefer doing less hiking, please check our Arches Sunset Tour.
- Approximately 4-hour tour
- Short hikes to several arches and formations.
- Enjoy the park while someone else does the driving.
- Extra wide and tall windows for premium viewing.
- Professional guide
- Snacks and water
- Entrance fee to the park
What to Bring
What to Wear
- Comfortable clothing
- Hiking or sturdy boots preferred.