Experience the excitement of 4 hours in the heart of Moab's famous redrock. Longer than the Slickrock Safari, this 4-hour trip offers additional incredible views and exciting terrain. You’ll experience first hand several remote geologic wonders and savor breathtaking vistas into both the Colorado River valley and the Moab valley that will leave you with an incredible feeling of awe and some amazing photos. With at least 6 people in your group, you can also customize the 4-hour safari to explore one of several specific 4x4 trails in Moab.
- 4- hour off-roading experience
- Explore the iconic Hell's Revenge Trail and more
- Incredibly fun experience for the whole family
- Guests who are pregnant will not be permitted to go on this tour
- Guests with back injuries may experience some discomfort on this 4x4 activity, please be aware this is an off-roading tour where you may be jostled and jolted while on the trail.
- Professional guide
- Snacks and water
What to Bring
- A camera
What to Wear
- Comfortable clothing appropriate for the season (layers are recommended for spring and fall)
- Comfortable shoes
If you are pregnant, you will not be permitted to go on this tour. Our trips take place in remote wilderness settings where access to advanced medical care can be hours away (possibly overnight), and conditions such as extreme heat and vigorous activity can amplify the discomfort and aggravate any known or unknown conditions. Please remember that, you will not always be pregnant, but the trail will always be here. We do not believe it is worth the risk, no matter how early you are in your pregnancy. We think moms are special and hope you understand. If you become pregnant after already having a reservation, please contact our office and we’ll arrange a full refund of your trip fare.
Minimum Trip Capacity
This trip requires 2 guests to go out.