The most popular off-road experience in Moab, Utah! Within minutes of departure you'll be scaling one of Moab's famous redrock fins on your way to an area known as "Hell's Revenge." Weave in and out of rock canyons, feel the excitement of climbing unbelievable sandstone hills. Learn about the geology and unique history of the area. Experience a spectacular overlook into the Colorado River and Arches National Park where you'll have time to get out and take photos of the incredible surroundings, including awesome views of the La Sal Mountains. It's the most exhilarating way to explore Moab's unique backcountry in style and comfort.
This tour is NOT inside any of the national parks but some of their vistas can be seen from the trail.
- 2 hours of fun and excitement
- Experience one of Moab's most iconic and technical trails.
- This is a unique 4x4 activity you will not forget.
- Guests who are pregnant will not be permitted to go on this tour
- Guests with back injuries may experience some discomfort on this 4x4 activity, please be aware this is an off-roading tour where you may be jostled and jolted while on the trail.
- Professional guide
What to Bring
If you are pregnant, you will not be permitted to go on this tour. Our trips take place in remote wilderness settings where access to advanced medical care can be hours away (possibly overnight), and conditions such as extreme heat and vigorous activity can amplify the discomfort and aggravate any known or unknown conditions. Please remember that, you will not always be pregnant, but the trail will always be here. We do not believe it is worth the risk, no matter how early you are in your pregnancy. We think moms are special and hope you understand. If you become pregnant after already having a reservation, please contact our office and we’ll arrange a full refund of your trip fare.
Minimum Trip Capacity
This tour requires at least 2 guests to go out.